Rally Italia Sardegna launches the campaign #RISStaySafe, an initiative aimed at granting the highest possible levels of safety along the roads of the rally at the forthcoming Italian round of the World Rally Championship that will be run next 8-11 June.
The main points of this important campaign are:
- a video tutorial to train spectators on the safety rules along the stages
- several “safety in a nutshell” videos starring the main protagonists of the World Rally Championship 2017 like Sébastien Ogier, Julien Ingrassia, Thierry Neuville, Jari-Matti Latvala, Kris Meeke, Dani Sordo, Elfyn Evans, Lorenzo Bertelli and Simone Scattolin (videos are in the native language of each driver/co-driver with Italian and English subtitles)
- highest possible dissemination of the videos through the official web page of the rally in a special page. The campaign will also be advertised on social media (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube)
- rotational publication of videos on social networks every 3/4days
- massive use of the hashtag #RISStaySafe in all communications
Safety is fundamental at Rally Italia Sardegna 2017. Follow the instructions of the campaign #RISStaySafe to safely enjoy live all the action of the Rally Italia Sardegna. This is a commitment for all of us to improve even further the quality of the most important Italian rally appointment of the year!